It’s Friday and I’m linking up with A Little Bit of Everything, Momfessionals, and Grace and Love again! I’m super excited to be taking a little time out of my Thursday afternoon to write this quick post. I really enjoy blogging and sharing how I’m Finding My Mojo, thank you again for following along. I am going to work on being more intentional AND consistent with my posts and I hope you find that to be the case over the weeks to come!
1. It’s February and that means we are still in the thick of hockey season and I have to say, watching my little guy play hockey is most definitely one of my FAVORITE things. I love watching him play! It makes my heart so happy to see him doing one of the things he loves most!!
2. My Peloton bike has been a FAVORITE thing of mine for awhile now. Before I had kids, I used to LOVE going to the gym to take spin classes before work and would often be there at 5:30 in the morning just to take a class with my favorite instructor. I’ve tried to get back into spinning over the years but due to inconsistent schedules with the kids and something always seeming to get in the way, I was never able to make it to classes on a consistent basis. Then, about 2 years ago, a friend of mine mentioned a new bike she just got called a Peloton. Soon afterwards, I noticed a pop-up Peloton boutique at the Mall of America. I checked the bike out in the boutique and it was love at first site, except for I didn’t love the price tag. After months and months of contemplating the purchase, my husband surprised me with it as my Mother’s Day/Birthday gift. This bike is seriously amazing! The quality is top notch and the catalogue of on-demand classes you can take, in addition to live classes throughout the day, is top notch!! You can pick your class by instructor, length of time, music genre, type of ride and more…this bike is definitely one of my most FAVORITE things ever!! My favorite instructor is Ally Love, she’s very motivational and really knows how to put together a good workout. If you have a Peloton, who is your favorite instructor? Come follow me at mojosbike and we can ride together!!
If you’ve been thinking about getting a Peloton but haven’t bitten the bullet yet, use my referral code, NXRWW6 , during your purchase and we both get $100 in accessories! #winwin
3. Okay, so I am SOOOOO late to the party on this but I am just now reading Jo Anna Gaines’ book “The Magnolia Story“. I love this book so much. I’m haven’t finished it yet but I’m really enjoying reading about how they’ve created their life together! I borrowed the book from the library but I think I may need to get my own copy.
Before I started reading “The Magnolia Story” I had already been subscribing to the Magnolia Journal. Last week the kids had 4 SNOW DAYS and we spend a lot of time indoors due to the frigid temps. We made the Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from the Magnolia Journal and it was so good!
Do any of you have the Magnolia Cookbook? Share your favorite recipes in the comments!!
4. Okay, who doesn’t love a good donut? This question brings me to my 4th FAVORITE this week. The town we live in just got a new Donut shop and these donuts are so good and worth every bit of hype they’ve been getting! Does anyone else have a Duck Donuts near them?!?! If you do and you’ve never tried their donuts, RUN don’t walk to get one. *** the running will help to burn the calories you’ll consume when you eat one of these delicious, made to order donuts!
5. Last favorite to top off this list of FRIDAY FAVORITES!! I’ve mentioned before that I’m an educator and consultant for a company called Beautycounter. Our goal is to get safer beauty products into the hands of everyone and promote better regulation of the beauty industry. Sometimes, we have promotions and now is one of those times!
For a limited time only, now thru February 20, if you purchase one of our Flawless in Five Sets you get a complimentary complexion brush. Yes, please!!
The Flawless in Five set is one of my FAVORITES because you get to pick your shade for all of your beauty basics and these products are awesome! In the winter, I mix a little bit of the linen and sand tint skin shades for my foundation. I love the Peony lip gloss and Guava blush!! In addition to the complimentary complexion brush, you also get to choose between the eye brow pencil and our new brow gel…I know which one I’m choosing!!
If you need help choosing your shades or have any questions. Comment below with your email and I’ll get in touch with you! Otherwise, click here to shop!
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend everyone!!
Finding My Mojo