Oh hey there! I’m back after taking a few months off and I’m hoping to make a more regular appearance over here on the old blog. It’s Friday, THANK YOU JESUS, and I’m linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea whose blogs I’ve been following for years. If you haven’t checked them out before, you need to!
Today I’m talking about some of my favorites…which is a random mix of the things I’m loving lately.
- If you’re like me and you follow a lot of bloggers or insta bloggers, you have most definitely heard of this Revlon hair dryer/volumizer thingamajig. I resisted the urge to purchase one for months, thinking “I don’t really need to add one more thing”. Ladies, I’m hear to tell you that you DO need to add one more thing! I’m now wishing I’d bought it MUCH sooner!! My hair is fine but on the thicker side, coupled with the fact that it’s also long, my hair takes a LONG time to dry. This dryer has cut my dry time in half and because it acts as a round brush as well, I don’t even have to style it afterwards! #winwin
- The new Stash Pocket Salutation Pant from Athleta is AMAZING. The length will look short but the pants just glide on and fit like their previous 7/8 pants. I have them in mineral brown and absolutely love them. They have two pockets, one on the side of each leg and higher waistband. Any other Athleta fans out there? What’s your favorite item right now?
- The 3 Tiered Galvanized Stand from Pottery Barn is also a current fav. I love decorating to coordinate with the current season. If you use a tiered stand for décor at your house too, I’d love to see your inspirational pics!
- These Superfood Veggie Cakes from Costco are one of my favorite things to grab for breakfast, or really any time of day, when I’m on the go. They taste delicious and I’m glad that they’ve also got veggies in them too, as I typically have to work to get more veggies into my diet. Try these and you won’t be disappointed!
- My Final favorite this week is my most favorite book from 2019, “Where the Crawdads Sing“. It took me a while to get into this book but I kept pushing through because so many people had recommended it to me and told me how good it is. I promise you won’t be disappointed either, it’s totally worth the read and will have you thinking about the book long after you’ve finished reading it!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading! I’d love to hear about your favorites too so post them in the comments! Until next week!
Melissa @ Finding My Mojo